Date: Feb 8, 2019 01:30 PM - 02:30 PM
Location: UIW Feik School of Pharmacy, 703 E. Hildebrand, San Antonio, TX, 78212
Registration closes on Mar 22, 2019 11:55 PM
The University of the Incarnate Word Feik School of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Requirements for CE Credit
- The participant will only receive credit for programs after receiving a 70% on a post-test and an evaluation form is completed and submitted.
- The entire session must be attended to receive credit. No partial credit will be given.
- Certificates will not be mailed. Contact hours will be uploaded to NABP's CPE Monitor after successful completion of post-test and program evaluation.
- To receive credit, participant profiles must contain a valid NABP e-profile ID number and month/date of birth.
- All requirements to receive credit must be completed within six weeks of participation in the CPE program. Failure to complete requirements within the six-week window will result in no credit awarded to the participant.
- Describe the pathophysiology of epilepsy in patients with Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome (LGS).
- Discuss the current pharmacologic treatment options for LGS.
- Identify alternative treatment options for LGS.
- Evaluate the primary literature assessing cannabinoid efficacy in the treatment of LGS.
MAJ Thomas Robinson, PharmD