Date: Mar 27, 2019 07:00 PM - 08:00 PM
Location: UIW Feik School of Pharmacy, 703 E. Hildebrand, San Antonio, TX, 78212
Registration closes on May 08, 2019 11:55 PM
The University of the Incarnate Word Feik School of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Requirements for CE Credit
- The participant will only receive credit for programs after receiving a 70% on a post-test and an evaluation form is completed and submitted.
- The entire session must be attended to receive credit. No partial credit will be given.
- Certificates will not be mailed. Contact hours will be uploaded to NABP's CPE Monitor after successful completion of post-test and program evaluation.
- To receive credit, participant profiles must contain a valid NABP e-profile ID number and month/date of birth.
- All requirements to receive credit must be completed within six weeks of participation in the CPE program. Failure to complete requirements within the six-week window will result in no credit awarded to the participant.
Please choose a Fee Type from the Drop Down Menu Below:I am a
Registration closes on May 08, 2019
at 11:55 PM
- Describe the pathophysiology of cardiovascular disease in patients with depression.
- Analyze the risks and benefits of treating depression in patients with cardiovascular disease.
- Develop an action plan regarding treatment of major depressive disorder in post-acute coronary syndrome patients.
Abigail L. Hulsizer, PharmD